Monday, June 9, 2008

Waiting


My copywriter (who's officially not a copywriter, but a failed Art Director wishing to be a copywriter) and I have been waiting to hear back from Fallon to see if we've been blessed enough by them to let us enter into their graces -or something like that- and it's getting pretty frustrating.

It's been well over two months and we've heard nothing back from them, and my partner is getting quite antsy and psychotic -so much so that she's been making blank threats to random people by sending out e-mails to cyber folk whom she knows nothing about by randomly typing out generic e-mail addresses and venting to whomever happens to be lucky enough to have the e-mail address IhateYOU@aol.com and SnowMonkey@Gamil.com....it's actually pretty creative, I'm not gunna lie. And I wish I would have thought of it).  

1 comment:

Ainara said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!
I hate everybody in the world!