Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm back (and now I'm gone again)


Well, I did it. After a 6 year hiatus, I finally went back. I went back and performed in front of a live audience (sure, it was a live audience full of friends and colleges who wanted to see me succeed and was never going to boo, even if I was atrociously horrible, but I performed nonetheless). 

It was great. Doing improv and standup comedy and sketches in an actual theatre felt GREAT!!! I hadn't felt that alive since I found out I WASN'T the daddy (true story...or not...CRAP! What if it IS true!?). 

Hopefully I can get some videos of it up pretty soon for you guys to see (if....you know....you're interested. I mean, it would be nice if you were....but.....you know, you don't have to........but, you know, it would be nice if you were......).

1 comment:

Ainara said...

so... where is that video you promised???