Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Feel sorry for me, I'm sad :(


A lot of things and people inspire me. Yet, at the same time, a lot of people and things also....DEspire me (is that even a world?....probably not, huh?). 

For example, I'm not a fan of people who will tell you depressing stories JUST so you can feel sorry for them. 

On that note, I despise people who will try their hardest to MAKE you feel sorry for them. Or do things in a way that will make you beg them to feel better, or put them in front of everyone else (when you KNOW they don't deserve to be put in front of anyone else). 

They want you to feel sorry for them. And you know what, I'm done with it.

I don't feel sorry for them. I want them to shut up (pardon my language --I used to work at a Children's Center, and "shut up" was considered a bad word....it stuck).

I don't know why they do it. I actually don't care why. I just care for them to stop.

No comments: